Friday, August 07, 2009

Happy 4 me & U


As I prepare for a holiday road trip through Nevada, Utah, Arizona and Colorado, I smile. It will be wonderful to share the southwest's beauty with my friend Manon. Also nice to visit old friends along the way to Estes Park for a mindful retreat. I'm happy that Parallax Press will make my movie "Mindful Living Every Day" available at Thay's US retreats.
Wishing all a happy and safe moment. You're welcome to enjoy videos of friends living mindfully at http://www.youtube.com/user/rezdoglatte .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Returning in Amsterdam after a wonderful roadtrip with my friend David. Also seen Arches, Canyonlands and the loneliest highway of America. Happy the movie is available after many months of mindfulness, insight and concentration. It is enjoyed very much in The Netherlands.
Beautiful continuation of Thay and the sangha. Present Moment Wonderful Moment.
Manon